So I was gone for the whole month of April, oops.
Again, no excuses really, just been busy and little unplugged. I’ve been out of the cyber world–Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, the blog…all of it.
So what have I been doing?
- Waking up everyday at 6am. When I first started working, this is just something that started happening. I don’t typically work before 9, but this gives me time to take a shower, get dressed, read, or have a three hour jam session (happening more often than the rest of those lately, haha)
- Having long jam sessions. I have been totally uninterested in tv/movies lately. I’ve been coming home from work, hooking up my phone to the speaker system, and listening to HOURS of Pandora. I’m not sure I’ve ever had this many favorite songs.
- Working. This is everyone’s favorite thing. Haha. But really, I have been working tons. We had regional meetings last week and I wood burned 45 name tags for everyone who came! It was worth it though: they loved them + kudos from my boss. Yay!
- Having Conversation: Many people underestimate the power of a good conversation and the way it can complete you and help you see sides of a scenario you never thought of. Conversation is somewhat of an art, in my opinion, and I invested so much of April in conversation. It was liberating, I’ve missed it.
- Celebrating our 1 year Wedding Anniversary: This weekend, Chris and I celebrated being a Mr. and Mrs. for a year. In fact, the outfit I’m sporting is from that very occasion. Originally I wanted to wear a dress, but at the last second opted for something a little different. This blouse is super comfortable and my necklace is actually the one I wore to our rehearsal dinner. I promise I’ll blog the occasion soon!
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters