(Top: Old Navy, Necklace: Mom’s, Pants: Gap, Boots: Maurices)
Today’s blog brought to you in bullet points, because I just can’t even write right now.
- I’m so tired.
- This outfit looks just like the one I wore a week ago. Or was that a month ago?
- I love navy and coignac for fall. Obviously.
- I know my shirt is wrinkled. (I just didn’t know how bad until I edited photos)
- I get dressed everyday (small proof on instagram!), but I’m not that interested in waking up an extra 30 minutes early for pictures.
- My feet actually have bruises on the bottom of them. (ouch.)
- If I make Chris dinner out of the freezer one more time this month, he may kill me.
- Remember that menu board? The board where I wrote down what’s for dinner? Yeah, screw it. Who has time for that?
- My mailbox still has last week’s mail in it.
- I’ve been listening to alot of Florence and the Machine + Ellie Goulding lately + dubstep. (I’m fully aware they don’t go together, but pandora lets me. hate, I don’t care.)
- Despite my lack of time to do anything else, I watched Miley Cyrus perform in the VMA’s and I just can’t believe you’re all bitching so much about that. Have you ever seen the actual blurred lines video? Shut. Up. Not to mention, that Miley Cyrus hasn’t been Hannah Montana since she locked herself in a cage screaming that she couldn’t be tamed, but I’m assuming by this reaction and all these goodbyes to Hannah Montana that no one remembers that.
- My to do list is so long that I see no point in reading or adding to it.
- I’ve been keeping a lot of secrets lately.
- I typically read 11-14 books a month, this month I’ve read 2. I’ve read 2.
- I don’t want to talk on the phone ever. I hate it guys, I seriously hate it.
Brought to you by a slightly angry, slightly grumpy, and extremely exhausted Tiffany. See you all after the weekend!